
A very easy way to make money on this site is finding rewrite jobs. These always seem to be the easiest because they require no research. Another reason it is one of the easiest is that the customer already knows exactly what they want and how they want it. Unlike on GPT sites where you never know when something is going to credit I have not had a single job not be paid on this site.
There are a couple of points that you should know before starting to write on this site. First unfortunately there is no referral program what so ever. Second for the most part each article you write seems to pay about an average of a penny per word. If you can write five thousand words per day you would make a total of fifty dollars a day. I just don't have the time for it so I have only been paid three times and only have one payment proof posted.
Some people also don't like the idea of writing for other people. If you want to make money and keep the rights to your content I suggest using a revenue sharing site. Most of these pay very low however around four dollars for every one thousand page views. The best site for this is Bukisa which also allows you to post slides and videos to earn some money. This site does have a referral program. You will make five percent of anything your first level referrals earn. You are able to earn with three referral levels on this site but I am not sure what percentage you get from second or third level referrals. If you need any help getting started on either site feel free to contact me.
No comments:
Post a Comment